WHAT TO EXPECT
DEMO & DINE
The evening kicks off with a cocktail accompanied by Levantine canapés.
You will be invited into the kitchen to meet your chef, who will then create for you a Middle Eastern Banquet carefully explaining all the techniques, whilst you relax.
Once your Mezze is ready, you adjourn to the dining table where you tuck in to your culinary bounty and enjoy some selected, paired wines.
- Flat Bread
- Lamb Kofta
- Chicken Shish Tawook, Marinated Chicken Skewer with Yogurt, Spices, Lemon
- Sumac Batata - Spiced Lebanese Potato, Garlic, Lemon Juice & Sumac
- Marinated Halloumi, Thyme & Garlic, Tomato & Mint
- Harissa Roasted Peppers & Chickpeas
- Sumac Spiced Carrot Pickle
- Knife Skills
- Spice Combinations
- Tempering Spices
- Flavour Balance
- Preparation and Organisation
- Bread Making
- Adapting Recipes
- Rectifying Mistakes
For allergens or if you require any specific information regarding the course please do not hesitate to contact us.
The course can be customized where possible to suit your dietary needs with an advanced warning.